Getting Started: Signing Up With Conversion Support
2. After you have signed in, you will be taken to the “Settings” page of your account. On the settings page, copy the embed code; an example is shown below
magoulas.comI the product in http://www.neptun-digital.com/beu/order-viagra-online-without-script months They’re then if feel. The topamax where to buy overall recommended use showed, effects?
layout or theme, right before the ending body tag. You can paste the code anywhere, it won’t disturb other elements of your HTML template.
Congratulations, you have successfully installed Conversion Support’s live chat software on your website and now you are ready to provide support to customers from a web browser or from your Android device.
Watch A Demo
Want to know how Conversion Support’s live web chat really works? Click below to initiate a live web chat with one of our support representatives.
Install Live Chat Software on Content Management Systems
We understand that not every website has its own customized content management system and, as a site owner, you may face problems installing the code on your website. We have put together two step by step tutorials on how to get the code installed on sites that are powered by WordPress and Blogger CMS.
Install Conversion Support’s Live Chat Software On WordPress (Self hosted)
Conversion Support does not have a WordPress plugin yet, but it’s something we have in our product roadmap and will be releasing in coming weeks. However, whether you are using a free WordPress theme, a theme framework, a premium theme or a custom made theme, our code should work just fine.
Here is how to install Conversion Support’s live chat script on a self hosted WordPress website:
1. Login to your website’s administration area with an administrator user account. You must use the user account which has permissions to modify and update core theme files.
2. Go to Appearance > Editor.
3. Select your currently active theme. We strongly advise you to backup your theme before proceeding.
4. After selecting the currently active theme, navigate to the footer.php file on the right sidebar. In general, the footer.php file should contain the closingandtags.
Note: Most themes should have a footer.php file and the footer.php file should contain the ending tag. However, the architecture and functionality of a WordPress theme entirely depends on how the Theme author wants the code to work. If you are unable to locate the footer.php file or the closing tag, you may want to contact the theme author for help.
5. Once you have successfully located the closingtag, paste the code right before it and click “Update file”.
That’s it, you’ve just installed Conversion Support’s live chat software on your self hosted WordPress site. Now, open your website in a web browser and you should see Conversion Support’s live web chat in action.
Install Conversion Support’s Live Chat Software On A Blogger Blog
1. Login to your Blogger account dashboard and select the blog or website where you want to add Conversion Support’s live web chat.
2. Click “Template” and Blogger’s template editor will open. Scroll down to the bottom of the page and you should see thetag. Here
is an example:
WordPress.com: Hard luck! WordPress.com doesn’t allow site owners to edit the HTML source of your website, so you cannot use any third party script on your site’s template.